Please note YOUMARES 7 will take place on September 11th - 13th 2016 in Hamburg!
Be aware of the extended deadline: July 15th 2016 for abstract submissions!
We are happy to announce this year´s sessions:
- From egg to juvenile: Advances and novel applications to study the early life history stages of fishes - Franziska Bils, Maik Tiedemann
- Dissolved organic matter in aquatic systems: Assessment and applications - Rafael Conçalves-Araujo
- Fighting eutrophication in shallow coastal waters - Nardine Stybel, Dr. René Friedland
- Deep, dark and cold - Frontiers in polar and deep sea research - Alexandra Schoenle, Tom Langbehn
- Going global: Invasive and range-expanding species – Simon Jungblut
- How do communities adapt? - Giannina Hattich, Luisa Listmann
- Marine species interactions and ecosystem dynamics: Implications for management and conservation - Dr. Xochitl Cormon, Moritz Stäbler, Alexander Keth
- Coastal and marine pollution in the Anthropocene: Identifying contaminants and processes - Anderson Abel de Souza Machado
- Social dimensions of environmental change in the coastal marine realm - Janne Rohe, Stefan Partelow, Martin Lukas, Eric Tomatey Lawer, Katie Nelson, Rebecca Borges
- Phytoplankton: Are we all looking at it differently? Diverse methods and approaches to the study of marine phytoplankton - Ingrid M. Angel Benavides, Larissa K. Schultze
- Coral reefs and people in changing times - Ryan McAndrews, Jan-Claas Dajka
You are willing to contribute your research outcomes to one of the sessions above?
Please prepare your abstracts for oral and or poster presentation (350 words max) for submission to one of the sessions above following the guidelines shown on the website and send it to abstract(at)youmares.net until 15th of July latest.
The session chairs will assess the quality of submitted abstracts and will select oral and poster presentations for YOUMARES 7 based on objective criteria.
Please look at the submission guidelines prior to sending your abstracts.
|Call for abstracts/posters||April 1st -JULY 15th 2016|
|Registry opens||June 1st 2016|
|DGM Meeresforum||September 11th 2016|
|YOUMARES 7 in Hamburg||September 11th - 13th 2016|
126 participants - 10 sessions - 47 presentations - 29 posters
Thank you very much for your attendance and contribution to YOUMARES 6. It was a great pleasure to meet you all at the network meeting, and we hope that YOUMARES was fruitful and rewarding for you!